Professional Development Award
The Professional Development Award is designed to provide financial support to students seeking academic and career endeavors to further their development in the field. Some examples of professional development opportunities include:
- Attending and/or presenting at a professional conference
- Performing research related to the field
- Attending a training/workshop to further knowledge and/or skills related to the field
Criteria for the award:
- Current undergraduate or master-level student in TRSM in good standing.
- Sophomore standing or higher.
- Complete Professional Development Award Application.
- Submit completed application 60 days prior to request for funds needed.
- If approved for an award, student must volunteer to help with the following year’s TRSM Swamp Scramble Golf Outing.
Applications will be reviewed by the Professional Development Committee and decisions will be finalized in writing to the applicant. Please submit the completed application to FLG 330.