Undergraduate Internship Information
The Summer 2017 internship Deadline is March 24th, 2017
Prior to graduation, all TRSM majors are required to complete a full-time internship experience according to your catalog year. This requirement is met during the semester of expected graduation.
The Internship office in 330 FLG has information available on hundreds of approved and potential internship sites. These files are by no means representative of all possible internship sites, but they are a good starting point.
If you have any questions about your internship site, semester or submission items, please email Emily Padgett at email@example.com
- Spring 2017: Recreation, Parks and Tourism Faculty Supervisors List
- Spring 2017: Sport Management Faculty Supervisors List
- Internship Evaluation Forms and Deadlines (All internship correspondence and evaluations should be sent to the UF Faculty Supervisor)
- Potential Internship Sites
- Student Internship Manual
- Internship Proposal Form
- Practicum Information and Forms
Dr. Douglas DeMichele is the Internship Coordinator for the Department. If you have any questions or would like to have your site considered for internship, please contact him. He may be reached at (352) 294-1660 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you also look at the student manual, it contains much information on the role of the agency in internship.
Future Internship Deadlines:
For Summer 2017 Packet submission deadline is March 24th, 2017
For Fall 2017 Packet submission deadline is June 16th, 2017