- Historic Preservation Certificate
- Tropical Conservation and Development Certificate
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
For the business elective courses for the Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Business Management, graduate students:
1. Must meet the course prerequisites.
- See required business courses here: http://warrington.ufl.edu/graduate/academics/certificates/tourismHospitality.asp
- Course descriptions can be found here: http://warrington.ufl.edu/academics/courses.asp
2. Must follow the registration instructions on this website: http://warrington.ufl.edu/academics/electives.asp
- Non-business students are required to go in person to Hough 310 on the first day of classes to add business courses. We do not allow non-business students to register for business courses before the first day of classes.
The supervisory committee approves the student’s degree plan preferably by the end of the first semester of enrollment and no later than the end of the second semester of enrollment. Any changes to the degree plan must be approved by the student’s supervisory committee.