It is the responsibility of the student to verify that all requirements and deadlines have been met for graduation. If in doubt, please refer to the Graduate Catalog, where all relevant deadlines and requirements are highlighted.
All graduating students:
- Must file a DEGREE APPLICATION with the Office of the University Registrar at the start of the final term (Note: Degree Applications do NOT carry over from one semester to the next)
- Must meet MINIMUM registration requirements
- Must NOT have any I’s or U’s on academic transcript
- Must have a minimum cumulative and core GPA of 3.0
If the degree is not awarded, the student must:
- File a Graduation Date Change Form with the Registrar’s Office at 222 Criser Hall before the end of the non-graduating term. (Please see the Registrar’s Office to obtain).
- Re-apply for the degree award via ISIS in a subsequent term by the published deadline for that term, AND
- Meet all other requirements for the term the degree will be awarded.
*These requirements also apply when a thesis student has been approved to Clear Prior by the Graduate School Editorial Office.